A country house is by no means the only option for building on the summer cottage, although it is the most popular. There is a mass of additional buildings that are able to expand the functions of the villa and make it comfortable:
- Pavilions - buildings designed for meetings, tea and leisure, either by yourself or with your company.
- Sheds are small technical buildings where inventory, fertilizers and various things are usually stored.
- Verandas are extensions to the main residential building where you can place a summer kitchen or a recreation area.
- Garden swings - design for recreation, entertainment and leisure activities (for example, for reading).
- Baths - a traditional element that is often found in country houses and is great for relaxation.
Even this is not all possible options, because there are still fences, swimming pools, cabins, country toilets, cellars, farm buildings for keeping animals, and many other options that cannot be immediately remembered.
In this section of the portal you can find a large selection of articles about country houses. Tips and recommendations for construction, options for drawings, rules for the maintenance of country houses and related buildings, and much more. The range of useful articles is regularly updated - do not miss the publication of new records!