How to properly wash Converse sneakers at home?
Posted by: 14.01.2018
Converse is a well-known and demanded among young people brand of sports shoes, which has long crossed the border of gyms and firmly entrenched in fashion. These are comfortable and practical sneakers, which are equally popular with both male and female. For the most part, the sneakers are white, and therefore the natural question often arises about how to erase conversions so that there is not a single trace of dirt. Do not worry if you do not know how to wash the conversions in the washing machine, but there is such a need. In this guide, you can learn how and how to clean the conversions from even the strongest dirt.
A few tips before starting
Since conversions are expensive branded sneakers, before washing conversions in a washing machine or with your own hands, it is recommended to learn a few recommendations and try to follow them steadily:
- You do not know how to erase white conversions? Use only high-quality laundry detergent.
- When washing white shoes, it is necessary to increase the time of soaking from the usual one for another hour.
- How to wash white sneakers converse, if the powder is small? Add soda and vinegar to the water.
- Do not use newspapers to dry shoes - ink can be absorbed into the fabric, it will be difficult to remove.
Now that you know about important tips before erasing white conversions, you can go into detailed consideration of whether you can erase conversions in a washing machine and how to do it.
Proper washing Converse - do the work with our hands
Is it possible to wash conversions in a washing machine? Nobody forbids this, but if you have time, it is better to think about how to wash Converse with your hands. Here is an instruction on how to wash the sneakers with converse hands:
- Pull out the insoles and laces from the gym shoes - these items will be washed separately in the future.
- Carefully inspect the sole and remove foreign objects before washing converters.
- Substitute the shoes under a stream of cold water, then make sure that all the adhering dirt is washed off.
- Before washing Converse sneakers, dilute warm water with soap in a basin or in a bathroom.
- Stir the soap or laundry detergent to form a homogeneous soap solution.
- Leave the sneakers in the prepared solution for 30-40 minutes before washing the Converse sneakers.
- Rinse the shoes thoroughly with a clothes brush or sponge, and then rinse the shoes.
Now you know how to erase conversions manually. After washing with your hands, you need to wipe your shoes with dry napkins or a towel, spread out in the open air for drying. As you can see, washing conversions is much easier than it might seem at first glance. We learn how to wash conversions in a typewriter.
How to wash Converse brand sneakers in a washing machine?
Is it possible to erase conversions in a typewriter? You can, however, before this you should make sure that they are made of high-quality and durable textile materials. Washing instructions are as follows:
- Remove all the overhead parts from the shoes, pull out the laces and insoles - they are washed separately.
- Put sneakers in the bag for washing delicate items before washing conversions are white.
- Before washing conversions in a typewriter, add a suitable product to the special compartment.
- Set the delicate wash mode before washing the Converse in the washing machine.
- The water temperature during washing should be set no higher than 40 degrees - hot sneakers do not like.
- Is it possible to erase spin conversions? Yes, but the spin speed should be no higher than 600 revolutions.
- Can I wash white conversions in a typewriter with bleach? Even necessary, if the shoes are yellow.
You already know how to erase white conversions in a typewriter and what parameters to use. It now remains to wait until the wash cycle ends and dry the shoes. Questions about whether to erase Converse sneakers no longer arise, which means that you can go on to consider other important points.
Proper drying of brand shoes
We have already figured out whether it is possible to erase white conversions manually and in a washing machine, and how to do it. However, after washing the shoes need to be properly dried. Here you can also give a couple of recommendations:
- Before you wash your Converse white sneakers, turn off the dryer in the car - it will ruin your shoes.
- Dry your sneakers either in a well-ventilated area or outdoors (balcony, street).
- Do not place wet shoes near heating appliances or open fires - this is harmful to them.
- Inside the shoes, put a clean, soft, unprinted paper to dry the sneakers from the inside.
Dry brand shoes as easy as washing Converse sneakers in a typewriter. You can often notice the question of how to do the white conversions after washing turned yellow. In this case, it is recommended to wash the shoes again with the addition of high-quality oxygen bleach, or to treat the surface of the shoe with hydrogen peroxide. Soda mixed with liquid ammonia is also distinguished by good whitening properties.
The answer to the question of whether it is possible to erase conversions in a washing machine and how to do it is correctly found! Use the knowledge gained so that your branded shoes serve you as much time as possible.