How to wash a winter down jacket on camel hair
Posted by: 20.11.2017
Outerwear on camel hair is very warm, well breathable. In such things you will not freeze in winter. If the product is contaminated, each housewife has a logical question "How wash coat with camel hairso that the filler does not deform? ”. Of course, you can dry your clothes, but it will take you quite a lot of time and will be quite expensive. Use the advice of experienced housewives to quickly and efficiently wash your clothes on camel hair.
Wash down jacket manually
Before washing, be sure to carefully read the label. It will necessarily indicate the maximum allowable water temperature. Down jacket on camel wool, how to wash by hand? This procedure is not complicated, takes very little time. So, consider the main stages of hand washing such a product.
- Type in the bath warm, but not hot water, dilute it with a little laundry detergent. To clean the camel's hair, it is recommended to use a liquid consistency detergent.
- We dip the product into the water, and begin to actively wash. During the procedure, you can use a soft bristled brush or sponge. Carefully treat areas that are very dirty.
- If the down jacket is not very dirty, lightly shake it with soapy water and gently remove the water. Squeezing thing is not recommended.
- Rinse down jacket in several waters until all the soap comes out of it.
- We take the clothes out of the water, hang them on the hangers above the bath, so that all the liquid is glass.
Done, your down jacket on the camel hair is clean and fresh again. In the drying process, be sure to shake the product so that the filler is evenly distributed under the lining. If all the water is already glass from clothes, remove it from the hanger, and lay on a horizontal surface. Wait until dry. It is best to wash your outerwear in the evening, then by morning she will have time to dry completely.
How to wash a down jacket on camel hair in a washing machine?
You can get the answer to the question “Is it possible to wash a down jacket on camel hair in a washing machine?” Without much effort. To do this, just read the information on the label. To do everything as correctly as possible, to avoid the most common mistakes that will lead to the deformation of the product, be sure to use the following tips.
- It is best to wash down jacket separately from all other things. This will allow him to stay in the drum as freely as possible. In addition, you will not worry about the fact that one of the things will be painted, and this will negatively affect the colors of expensive outerwear.
- With a strong rotation and wetting, camel down can get stuck in one big ball. After such a wash clothes will be absolutely unsuitable for further wear. To prevent this, put special balls or some ordinary tennis balls in the washing machine drum.
- Before as wash coat on camel hair, properly prepare the clothes for the procedure. To do this, unfasten the hood, remove the belt and the entire contents of the pockets, unfasten the fur from the collar.
- If there are heavy soils on the sleeves or in the pocket area, be sure to manually lock them in beforehand. Use a soap solution and a soft brush for this.
- After the preliminary preparation is completed, the product must be fastened and turned on the wrong side.
- Experts recommend washing down jackets on camel hair in an automatic washing machine using the “Delicate Wash” mode. The optimal water temperature is 30 degrees.
- After washing, the product should be rinsed at least 3 times. Spin put the most minimal.
If the down jacket has a hood and belt, they also need to be washed. It is advisable to put these items of clothing in a separate bag, and send it to the washing machine drum with a down jacket. Drying the product after machine wash should be exactly the same as after the hand wash. First hang the clothes on the hangers, and then lay them on a flat surface. Now you know how to wash a camel hair jacket at home. Do not forget that the natural filler is necessary from time to time to beat and fluff.
How to avoid stains after washing?
Certainly, many housewives, after washing the down jacket on camel wool, noticed white stains on the fabric that are difficult to remove. However, there are some simple ways that will allow you to quickly get rid of such defects. Consider them in more detail.
- If white stripes or stains remain on the outer garment after hand washing, then you have used an inappropriate laundry detergent. Change the detergent and repeat the procedure. Of course, it will take you too much time and effort, but it is impossible to get rid of the defect in a different way.
- Always use liquid powders or special chemicals for a delicate wash to clean a down jacket.
- If the outerwear lining on 100% consists of camel hair, it is better not to soak it completely. To pollute the contaminated area, use a brush, laundry soap and a small amount of water. Make soap chips, fill it with warm water, foam well with a sponge. Only thick foam should be applied to the fabric. Rub the polluted area, and then thoroughly remove all soap. This is convenient to do with a conventional shower spray.
Divorces on clothes are easier to prevent than to get rid of them. If you want to wash a down jacket in a washing machine, you do not need to soak it beforehand, put completely dry clothes in the drum. It is not recommended to use a concentrated rinse, as it is poorly washed out with a cloth, and most often is the main reason for the appearance of ugly stains. Pay special attention to rinsing the product, since the foam left in the lining will stand out on the surface of the powder coat when drying, and all your efforts will be in vain.
How to remove the spots on the jacket?
Is it possible to wash a jacket camel hair, if there are spots on it? Experts recommend in such cases do not rush to soak the product. Stubborn stains must first be removed. There are several simple and effective ways to remove persistent dirt.
- Is there a greasy stain on outerwear? Get rid of it will help ordinary dishwashing detergent. 2 tsp detergent dilute in 200 ml. warm water. The resulting foam gently put on the spot, leave on 15-20 minutes. After this time, the remnants of foam are removed with a dry cloth, carefully rinsed out the contaminated place, and only after that we send the down jacket to the washing machine.
- Oil stains can be removed with high-quality, well-cleaned gasoline. You can buy such a tool in almost any hardware store, it is not expensive at all. With the help of a napkin dipped in gasoline, you can remove the stain not only from the engine oil, but also from the paint. Pre-check the effect of the remedy on the back of the fabric in order not to accidentally damage it.
- 10% ammonia will help remove the most persistent contaminants. Pre-mix it with a small amount of detergent. For a few minutes, apply the resulting gel to the stain, then rinse. Use ammonia for colored products very carefully, as it can lighten the color of the down jacket.
All of the above tips will help you learn the answer to the important question "How to wash a coat of camel hair and remove persistent dirt?". If, despite all your efforts, the stain does not disappear, it is better to go to dry cleaning. Although you will spend money, but you will be completely sure that your clothes will be clean and fresh as a result.
How to care for clothes made of camel hair?
If you have a woolen outerwear, be prepared to take care of such a thing very carefully. To find out exactly whether you can wash a coat of camel wool, carefully read the information on the label. For example, a product containing 20% camel hair can only be washed by hand, in cold or lukewarm water, with liquid detergent. A material containing 50% camel hair is better not to wet at all, since after drying it will lose an attractive appearance and deform. For cleaning these products it is better to use the dry method. In order to preserve the beauty of a natural wool product, it is better to entrust the laundry to dry-cleaning staff.