How to wash a military uniform so that it does not sit down and fade?
Posted by: 16.11.2017
Immediately it is worth noting the fact that there are several types of similar clothing, which differ in their purpose and have corresponding characteristics. Therefore, you should first consider how to wash the uniform of a police officer and clothes for everyday wear, and then go to the types of specialized uniforms.
Washing police uniforms and casual wear
For all types of clothes we will consider options using a washing machine. However, the process itself will have to be divided into two points, which is typical for such clothes. The fact is that the question of how to erase a police uniform in a typewriter should be considered only after proper soaking. From this and will depend on the quality of work performed.
Many questions about how to erase the form of the police or military related to the fact that after washing clothes sit down or fade. Therefore, it is very important to make the correct soaking in order to fix the fabric and paint on it. This technique can be considered universal and use it for all types of clothing.
- First you need to dilute the vinegar in the water. Many tutorials telling how to erase the MOE form suggest using the proportions 1: 1, but this is not worth doing. For one glass of vinegar you need 10 liters of water.
- The liquid should be at room temperature. No heat.
- The clothes are placed in a container with water and soaked for 20 minutes. After that, the colors on it should become brighter, more contrast and get a good fixation.
- Then things are washed with cold water and you can go to the item that describes how to wash office uniforms.
It is important to note that this soaking helps to fix the dye, which was poorly performed in production. However, if the paint itself does not correspond to the material used or a marriage was made, then nothing will be done to correct the situation.
How to wash office form
Unlike field clothes, the fabric of such products can not boast of high strength and practicality. She can sit down while washing and can even shrink in some places. Therefore, it is very important to determine the temperature at which to wash the military uniform.
On modern washing machines there are a lot of different modes that can be used for such clothes. The main thing is that the water temperature does not exceed 40 degrees.
Also, when answering the question of how to erase the form, many experts recommend almost completely abandon the spin. It is better to make it by hand, and when drying the product under it set the capacity for draining the liquid.
How to wash camouflage uniforms or field clothes
When asking how to wash a military uniform, many users are referring to clothing that is used at landfills or during combat operations. The fact is that the level of pollution of such things is quite high. There may be blood stains, traces of grass, grease stains from equipment or gun oil, as well as ordinary dirt and dust.
- First of all, the clothes are soaked. Acetic solution is used for this, but this time it is possible to add a small amount of laundry detergent or rubbed soap. In water, clothes are kept for about 40 minutes.
- Then separately stained areas with stains also applying soap. Some of the military, telling how to wash camouflage uniforms, offer a slightly different way. They put things on the bottom of the bath, straightening them on the surface, and fall asleep with hand-washing powder. Then with the help of a brush, the clothes are carefully ground, forming a lot of foam.
- In the next step, the product is rinsed and placed in a washing machine.
- This item is not necessary to perform, but with it the form gets a pleasant smell and a pleasant to the touch quality. Therefore, we put on a typewriter rinsing mode and produce it using the air conditioner. It is important to remember that we are talking about military clothing, and it should not smell too much and defiant. Therefore, air conditioning should choose a neutral.
The advice and recommendations of specialists in this field boil down to the fact that before you make certain actions with clothes, you should study the labels that are sewn on it. Usually they indicate the optimal modes of washing and other processing.