How can you wash carrot juice from clothes and carpet?
Posted by: 27.01.2018
When mommies start to introduce babies first food, spots appear on their clothes. To put things in order, women begin to figure out how to wash carrot juice, since conventional means often do not cope with the problem.
Carrot puree and juice are excellent sources of vitamins for adults and children, so they should be included in the diet daily. Unfortunately, any awkward movement leads to bright yellow markings on the fabric.
- Many housewives know that in order to return the perfect look to clothes, such contaminants should be cleaned immediately.
- Before you wash the carrot juice, rub the fresh blots of households. soap and soak the thing in hot water.
- Wait about an hour and check the product. Usually there is no trace of yellowness.
If your clothes are made of light natural fabric, for example, from flax, boldly fill the stain with boiling water. This is a good way to wipe away carrot stains recently.
With dried old marks boiling water can not cope. You will need a stronger tool. The stores offer a large selection of products for those who want to find a way to remove the stain from carrots.
Pay attention to domestic stain removers. For children's clothing is well suited "Ushasty Nyan." Its advantages are that:
- it is effective at low temperature;
- washes white and colored fabric;
- does not contain chlorine and is safe for the child.
Before washing the stains from the carrot with it, moisten the thing and apply the gel on the dirt. After an hour, rinse and wash in the washing machine, as usual.
For any clothes suitable soap Antipyatnin. This inexpensive tool is made on the basis of bile, so it is easy to cope with the task of how to remove the stain from carrot juice. It is necessary to rub the soap blots thoroughly and wash in half an hour.
Positive feedback is received by the Dr. Beckmann product line. You can use the universal remedy of this company or purchase the “Fruit and Drinks” stain remover designed to clean the fabric from juices.
To get carrot puree and juice to wash out, it is not necessary to use household chemicals. You can use the tools that are at hand.
- You will help ordinary vinegar. Dissolve a large spoonful of substance in a glass of hot water and soak the blot with liquid. Then rub it with soap, thoroughly wash and rinse.
- If the stain is set a long time ago, and the fabric is of high-quality color, sprinkle soda with carrot prints and cover with vinegar. Immediately appear abundant foam, accompanied by hissing. Wait until the reaction is complete, and do the usual washing powder.
- Perfectly copes with the juice of citric acid. Pour it over the wet material, lightly rub the fabric into the fibers and wait a bit. After 15 minutes, the item can be sent to the machine.
- If you need a proven substance, than to wash the carrot puree from cotton clothes, try glycerin. Gently apply it to the fabric with a cotton swab and wash after 20 minutes.
- Clothes soiled with any vegetable juice can be saved with lactic acid. Pour a liter of warm whey or sour milk into a basin, immerse the dirty thing in it for 2-3 hours. Then remove, rinse and wash with chlorine free powder.
When there is nothing suitable at hand, and you do not know how to wash carrot juice from clothes, drop it on the Fairy blots for dishes. After 10 minutes, rub the fabric thoroughly and rinse with hot water.
If there are residual marks on clothes after washing, do not despair. Hang things to dry in the open air so that the sun's rays fall on the soiled places. Carotene under the influence of daylight and heat is destroyed, so after a few hours the markings will brighten and disappear.
Solve the problem of chronic pollution can be with the help of alcohol. It must be diluted with water in the same proportion and impregnated with a solution of blots. Apply the product several times at intervals of 15 minutes, and then send the clothes to the washing machine.
- What else to wash the carrots? Effective use of ammonia.
- Measure out 1 tsp. drug and stir in a liter of warm water.
- Spread the thing in the sink, from the seamy side, put a piece of thick cloth and soak soiled clothes.
- After one hour, rinse the material from the solution and wash it.
To remove stains from carrot puree simply using a special recipe. You need to mix 2 Art. l glycerin with 1 tsp. ammonia. To shake up solution, to process permanent pollution and in an hour to wash.
Instead of ammonia, glycerin can be diluted with vodka in the same proportion. This method is wonderful helps those who want to know how to wash carrots from clothes.
If the blots do not want to wash off, and you have no idea how to remove stains from carrot juice without a residue, you need to take drastic measures. You will need to prepare an original composition that copes with the most persistent prints from vegetables and fruits.
- Pour into the bowl so much hot water that it was enough for soaking the desired product.
- Pour 2 Art. l bleach "Bos", 2 Art. l vegetable oil and the same amount of powder for washing.
- Immerse the clothes and leave to soak overnight.
- In the morning, remove, rinse and unscrew.
- Then you will have to load the item into the drum and turn on the short wash cycle in the machine.
If the carrot juice is stained with white kitchen towels, you can boil them in this solution, wait until the water has cooled, and rinse. After such exposure, they will be perfectly clean. Thus, you will get rid not only of carrot stains, but also of other hardly removable contaminants.
Potassium permanganate from stains
It is permissible to use the folk method for white or high-quality dyed fabrics. Many women, discussing the secrets of washing in forums on the Internet, argue that for white T-shirts, diapers, bibs, this method is not to be found.
- To use it, fill the basin with heated water, dissolve in it so much manganese that the liquid becomes a light pink shade.
- Make sure that all the crystals are dissolved in water, otherwise you can spoil the clothes.
- Before you remove the spots of carrot juice, well lather the thing with soap or stir in a pink liquid glass of powder.
- Soak contaminated products for several hours, and preferably overnight. Do not be disturbed by the dark shade of water, it will not spoil the crystal whiteness of the fabric.
- Having sustained time, make rinsing and continue to wash a thing in the machine automatic.
If you want to remove the carrot trace from the colored natural fabric, act differently. Dissolve a couple of crystals in a small amount of liquid. Moisten a cotton wool in a pink solution, carefully treat the area of contamination and lubricate it with soap. Do not be alarmed when the stain darkens. Wait for 1 hour. Soak a clean cloth with peroxide and wipe the blots. After that, wash the thing and it will become perfectly clean.
How to help the carpet?
By negligence, kids often spill bright juice on the carpet. If this happens, try not to delay cleaning. Blot the pool on the carpet with paper or cloth. If the child has turned over a plate of mashed potatoes, collect an orange mass. Pour the Fae spoon into the 0.5 ml of water, lather, apply the composition to the bristle, brush, rinse and dry.
- You can fill the fresh mark on the carpet with table salt. She will absorb most of the coloring matter. After a quarter of an hour, collect it with a vacuum cleaner. Combine vinegar with water in the 1: 2 ratio and treat residual dirt on the carpet.
- When the spot on the palace has dried out, it will take more effort to remove. Clean it with a concentrated soap solution, collect the foam, go over the pile with a cloth dipped in alcohol, and fill it with soda. After one hour, remove it with a vacuum cleaner.
If you do not know how to remove carrot stains, prepare a cleaning paste. Pour into a bowl of 2 Art. l “Fae”, add to it the 1 Art. l baking soda and mix. Take a soft brush and apply the product onto the soiled carpet pile. After an hour you will have to wash the coating with water and dry it with a hairdryer.
Carrot juice is deeply embedded in the fibers of the fabric and in the flooring. But if you quickly take action and do the removal of pollution, the problem can be solved without much effort.