We deduce juice stains - we return the second life to clothes!
Posted by: 01.12.2017
A person's desire for cleanliness indicates his care and respect for things. However, due to many circumstances, ugly marks from berries, fruits, fruit drinks and nectars often appear on your favorite shirts and T-shirts. Natural dyes are especially "insidious" in this regard. how remove stains juice with clothes? Are there universal tools that can instantly solve the problem? We will highlight the questions from all sides.
Remove traces of juice from children's things, expert comments
It is better to remove the accidentally planted brown or brown mark from a berry or fruit drink immediately. So, she will not have time to soak into the fibers, and the question "how to remove the stain from the juice" will be resolved immediately. To prevent undesirable consequences in the form of ugly divorces the usual napkin will come to the rescue. She gets wet contaminated area, ensuring full absorption of the liquid. How to wash the stains from the juice? Salt is considered to be the simplest available remedy. She sprinkled with fresh traces, giving the opportunity to completely absorb the spilled substance.
Before removing the stains from the juice, soiled things carefully check. They remove dust and other contaminants, pick up a suitable cleanser. Preliminary testing of the detergent will help protect the fabric from fading.
How to wash the juice and bring it in the most gentle way?
- To achieve perfect results, timely removal of contaminants will help. Immediate intervention will reduce force, impact time and improve the quality of the work performed.
- The end result is determined by the type of fabric itself. So, silk does not tolerate intense mechanical and chemical effects, therefore, sparing processing methods are applicable to it.
- How to remove the stain from the juice with clothes made of artificial leather? Alcohol solutions and chemical preparations are unacceptable for her. The best cleaning agent for dermatins is plain soapy water.
Easy and affordable folk remedies for juice stains
Any "juicy" mark can be completely removed at home without spending on the acquisition of expensive household tools. How to remove the stain from the juice from the clothes?
- If the children's thing has suffered, the safest means are used. The darkened traces of apples pour in cool water, sprinkle them with laundry detergent, leave for 2 hours. Then the product is washed over.
- Spilled apple nectar reduce the following way: add warm soap to warm milk, dissolve it and wash it in the resulting solution.
How can I remove the stain from the juice and quickly remove it?
- The contaminants that have not had time to be absorbed into the fabric are eliminated as follows: a soiled cloth is pulled onto the pan. Prepare the composition for processing: in 1 a glass of water is poured a tablespoon of vinegar. Pour a solution on the problem area until the fabric acquires its former freshness.
- How to wash the juice and remove it forever? Apple "traces" discolor a mixture of vodka and glycerin, diluted in equal proportions. The mixture is treated with a contaminated place, then washed in cool water.
- Light things cleaned with a solution of vinegar and potassium permanganate. To prepare it, you need only a few granules of potassium permanganate. The resulting pink color in the problem area of the fabric is neutralized with hydrogen peroxide.
To help - effective modern remedies against juice stains
How to remove the stain from the juice and easy to wipe it off? Modern stores of household chemicals provide a wide range of products that eliminate any types of pollution, depending on the particular fabric and the nature of the damage.
- Special powdery means "Vanish", which is diluted with water and applied to the contaminated area. Any gel-like, aerosol means have a good effect.
- Light things are well suited modern bleach type ACE, Klar, Chirton, amplifier detergent "Boss plus."
- Oxygenated products intended for soaking products. They wash things well and retain fibers, color without the possibility of their destruction.
Getting rid of fresh and old stains of juice
How to wash the stain from the juice? Recently left traces on things clean boiling water. The method will be effective only for fresh marks. Heat water destroys light pollution. If the method was ineffective, connect the salt. Sprinkle the problem area and leave for 20 minutes, then rinse.
How can I wash the stain from the juice? Greater attention should be eaten, dried tracks. Lemon juice, salt and citric acid are stirred until smooth. The fabric is steamed over boiling water and the prepared composition is smeared over the area, after which it is treated with liquid ammonia. Substitution of the last component with kefir or whey is allowed. Finally, the treated product is rinsed thoroughly.
How to clean the stain from the juice and how best to do it? Old stains from the berries are removed, soaking the product in a solution of citric acid. On 1 l of water put 1 cl. l powder. Sometimes they use laundry soap concentrate. They rub the damaged area, after the 2 hours the product is rinsed.
So, the question “how to clean the juice from the juice and how to choose the most appropriate way” depends on the specific situation, the type of stained matter, the depth and volume of contamination. Despite the complexity of the situation, fruit marks are successfully removed by any method suggested above. Enjoy the enjoyment of wonderful nectars and berries, and let the minor troubles go to the last plan!