Than to wash out a fat stain on a t-shirt so that there is no trace
Posted by: 12.01.2018
No matter how you try to save things, fat blots can at any time be on a T-shirt and blouse. When trouble happens, you need to urgently look for a remedy, than to wash off the greasy stain on the T-shirt so that the clothes are like new again.
If a blob appears on things, do not wait until it dries. Take any improvised means and immediately pour the stain. Will suit you:
- food salt;
- baby powder;
- chalk, powdered into powder;
Their particles absorb fat well and do not allow contamination to penetrate deep into the fabric. Before you wipe the greasy stain off the T-shirt, remove talcum powder or salt and treat the stained place with a stain remover.
How can I remove stains on a T-shirt
If the clothes are colored, you must be extremely careful. Potent substances can discolor her fabric, and the question of how to remove the greasy stain from a T-shirt will fade into the background. The thing will be completely spoiled.
- Butter with any material in the "fresh wake" can be removed with dishwashing detergent. Apply it thickly on a greasy mark, do not wash off the 2-3 hours, rinse and send the blouse to the wash.
- To enhance the effect of dishwashing gel, it is useful to mix with baking soda and smear abundantly on a dirty place on the wrong and front side of the product.
- Rub the dirt with a brush for your teeth and rinse with warm water after 10 minutes. The method perfectly removes greasy traces, but it is recommended to use for high-quality, well-dyed fabric.
How to remove grease stains on a T-shirt, if they are fresh? Rub them as much as possible host. soap and leave to soak for a few hours.
Stains from oil and other dirt are washed by ordinary vinegar. Dilute it with 1: 1 water, wet the stain on the shirt and rub it lightly. After 1 hour, the product must be scrolled in the washing machine.
For dark colored t-shirts you can use mustard powder. Dissolve the mustard with water to a creamy state and before washing, grease the stained area with 30 minutes.
How to remove fat marks from denim
On a denim shirt or trousers you can often find a fat spot, especially after a picnic in the country or in the park. Salt it right on the spot, and when you return home, immediately begin to remove the pollution.
- If there is purified gasoline, soak it in a rag and begin to remove the stain from the wrong side of jeans, gently rubbing the edges of the blot, gradually moving deeper into the stain.
- By such actions, you prevent the spread of fat and increase the size of the contaminated area.
- After cleaning, immediately place the denim in the machine, install an additional rinse and wash in an intensive mode with quality powder.
Removing stains from a denim shirt helps soap "Antipyatnin." It perfectly copes with the fat on any tissue, if the blot is put recently. Thoroughly rub the soiled shirt with soap, brush it, leave it in the basin for half an hour and wash it in the usual way.
The subtleties of cleansing white clothes
If you need a good recipe, how to wipe a greasy stain from a white T-shirt made from natural fabric, use the proven method.
- Wet t-shirt. Open the stain remover for bright things "Vanish", treat them with traces of fat and put the thing in the sink.
- Pour water into the kettle and boil it on the fire. While it is heated, the stain remover is absorbed into the fibers of the material.
- Raise the kettle as high as possible and gently pour the soiled fabric with boiling water.
- The strong pressure of a hot liquid quickly breaks down fat. If you immediately repeat the procedure from the inside of the product, you will no longer be disturbed by the question of how to wash the T-shirt from stains.
So that white clothes, after removing fat with boiling water, once again become like new, wash them in a washing machine separately from other things with the addition of powder and oxygen bleach.
White T-shirts are easy to help with hydrogen peroxide. Pour the drug on the oily mark, wait a quarter of an hour and do the usual washing. Lubricate fresh blots with tooth whitening toothpaste, and wash the product after 2 hours.
What to do with old stains of fat
If the contamination is done a long time ago, it is more difficult to wipe the grease stains on a T-shirt.
- Try to bring them out by mixing in equal parts turpentine and ammonia.
- Wipe the fat from the inside out with a cotton swab and wait 2 hours.
- During this time, the mixture will dissolve the grease, and the removed stain will easily disappear when it is washed.
This method can save things not only from old fat, but also from traces from iron, coffee and blood.
You can use purified turpentine separately.
- Put clean paper under the dirty mark and wipe with cotton wool soaked in turpentine, first around the dirt, and then the stain itself.
- Change the cotton wool to a clean one several times and after processing soap the thing with soap and wash it.
How to remove the stain from the T-shirt from a delicate fabric? Measure out 1 Art. l ammonia, dilute it 3 Art. l water and add 1 tsp. salt. Apply to the accumulation of dirt, after 15 minutes, rinse with water and wash the thing.
You can cope with the problem with a special solution. Mix on 1 Art. l water and glycerin, add to them 1 tsp. ammonia and gently immerse in a cloth with an old stain for half an hour, and then wash it with your hands.