How to quickly and effectively wash Zelenka from clothes - the most reliable ways
Posted by: 24.02.2018
Each of us at least once in my life enjoyed brilliant green. This is an excellent antiseptic, which, unfortunately, can cause damage. So, if the green paint gets on clothes, it becomes a real disaster. Due to the fact that not all people know how to wash Zelenka from clothes, often things just go in the trash. But this is not the only way - the spots from green stuff can be removed! Today, there are many ways to wash green stuff from any things. They can and should be used, especially if the soiled thing is very expensive for you. So, how and what to wash off Zelenka, what methods have already been tested by many people, and what else do you need to know about the topic?
We try to bring Zelenka proven methods
Is it possible to wash off Zelenka from clothes - we figured out this question. Now it remains to understand how to wash Zelenka from things and how to do it without any loss. Try the most reliable ways first:
- Hydrogen peroxide. A great tool than to wash Zelenka from clothes, as it can help even if the stain is already old. It is enough to take a cotton swab and moisten it in a small amount of peroxide. Next, the stain should be thoroughly treated with the substance and allowed to soak for 10 minutes. Now the thing can be washed in the washing machine with the addition of powder, so that there is no trace of the green stuff.
- Ammonia. Before you get rid of green spots, make sure that the thing is made of coarse fabrics. Jeans can be treated with ammonia, while more delicate products are not. The method of application is similar to the above - process the stain with a small amount of ammonia, let it soak and wash the thing.
- Medical alcohol. If you are interested in, than to wash Zelenka from clothes without risks, choose any alcohol-containing agent, but it is most effective to use pure medical alcohol. Soak a small amount of alcohol with cotton wool and apply it to a spot of green stuff on clothes. Wait for 10-15 minutes for the alcohol to firmly absorb the fibers and remove the stain. Now wash your item in the washing machine.
- Vinegar. How to wash off brilliant green with a white shirt, if alcohol was not at hand, and the bill goes on for minutes? In this situation, ordinary vinegar, which is definitely in the kitchen, will come to the rescue. It is best to take 7% vinegar, so as not to damage the fabric. It is necessary to put it on the stain, wait a few minutes, then send the item to the washing machine and wash it according to the instructions recommended for the specific clothing.
- Potassium permanganate You do not know how to wash off Zelenka from bed linen in order not to damage the product? You will help a weak solution of potassium permanganate, which accurately displays green pollution. First of all, the thing must be thoroughly washed in a soap solution, then soaked in a weak manganese solution for an hour on 3-4. When soaking comes to an end, the processed product must be removed and washed in a typewriter.
- Starch. Another good way how clean the stain from brilliant green without unnecessary trouble. If all else fails, try this method. It is necessary to wet the stain with water, then rub it with a large amount of starch. If necessary, this procedure is repeated several times. When everything is ready, the item must be sent to the washing machine drum with good powder. The stain will disappear!
- Sunflower oil. Is it possible to wash off brilliant green if the stain was set more than a month ago? Yes, if you use the recipe with sunflower oil. Just pour plenty of oil on the contaminated area of the garment, let it soak for 3-4 hours, then treat the residue with dish detergent. When you do this, remove all the excess from the clothes and wash them in the washing machine to finish off the stain.
In this case, how to wash Zelenka with jeans and other clothes, we should not forget about the most simple and affordable methods for each - laundry detergent and laundry soap. Often you can not find out what you can wash off Zelenka - the Web has a lot of reviews of hostesses who coped with spots from Zelenka using ordinary soap and not the most expensive powder. Think maybe better to use them? It's easier! How to remove the stain from the green on clothes, if the pollution is serious? Let's sort some more reliable ways!
Some more effective ways to remove green spots
Above, you have already read tips on how to remove a stain from green stuff from clothes, but these are not all ways to wash green paint from colored clothes and white things. If nothing helps you, try these tips:
- Acetone. A great way to remove the stain of green stuff from clothes made from coarse fabrics. Apply acetone on a cotton swab, apply it to the surface of the stain, wait 10 minutes and wash the thing.
- Domestos. A popular toilet cleaner can help with the question of how to remove a stain from green stuff, although few people know about it. Apply the product to a cloth, foam and rinse with warm water. After that, you can additionally wash the treated clothes, so as not to leave Zelenka chances.
- Bleach. You do not know how to wash brilliant green with white? Use any bleach that suits your items! Use the tool strictly according to the instructions, in order not only to clean, but not to spoil the thing.
- Stain remover. When it comes to the question of how to wash Zelenka from clothes, any stain remover that contains hydrogen peroxide comes to the rescue. It is enough to put it on the fabric, wait for the period indicated on the package, then wash it off, and wash the clothes in a typewriter.
- Baking soda. How to wash Zelenka from clothes, if the farm does not have special tools that are used when the question arises how to remove the stain from Zelenka? Use baking soda! Pour it on the stain, do not feel sorry for the powder - it should completely cover the pollution. Pour the vinegar on top, wait for 10 minutes and rinse off any residue. After that, the product must be washed to remove all traces of green stuff. This method of how to remove green spots is great not only for clothes, but also when cleaning carpets and furniture.
- White Spirit. How to clean the stain from the green on the carpet or furniture? Many of the above tools can cope in this situation, but if all else fails, use White Spirit! Apply a small amount of the product to the surface of the stain, let it soak in, then clean it with a soaped brush. That's all!
These are the main ways to remove stains from zelenka from clothes, carpets and furniture - use them every time a question arises how to wash green paint from jeans and other products. Even if the tips on how to wipe the greens spots do not give the desired result the first time, repeat the procedures as many times as necessary to show the effect - all the ways described in the manual how to remove the greens spots from the clothes have been repeatedly checked!