You do not know how to remove stains from the powder? Use the advice of experts
Posted by: 07.04.2018
No one who does housekeeping can do without laundry detergent, which has firmly entered life and allows you to put things in order, effectively eliminating pollution of any kind. But today, every consumer is not immune from mistakes, because in the variety of products it can easily get confused when choosing the right product. And even experienced housewives are faced with the problem of traces left by a poorly rinsed product. The stains remaining on the fabric make you think about how to remove stains from the powder on the clothes. The spoiled appearance of the products saddens the owners, because the favorite items of clothing often become unsuitable for further use. Advice of experts will help to reanimate the things which suffered from widely applied laundry detergent.
Try to prevent rather than thinking how to wash the powder from clothes.
In order not to wrestle with the question of how to clean the stains from the powder, you should prudently consider the washing process, because it is always better to prevent than to remove the stains. For this you need:
- Use only the product intended for this type of fabric, accurately complying with the manufacturer's recommendations in the instructions on the package. Such measures will help avoid stains and other problems arising from the wrong choice of means for clothing.
- Do not use for white products funds, which include multi-colored granules, and give preference to liquid formulations. Then the question of how to remove the stains from the granules of detergent from the snow-white products will not worry.
- Rinse the product thoroughly. If washing is done in a typewriter machine, then it is necessary to set the mode of enhanced rinsing.
- Use air conditioners to rinse things that reduce the hardness of the water, which contributes to the removal of fabric detergents from the fibers.
What is the best way to wash the stains off the powder?
Users reading these lines are likely to have a problem and hope to remove the stain from a poorly chosen or incorrectly applied powder, so you need to take measures to save the product.
- Experts inquiries on how to remove stains from laundry detergent, recommend using an intensive rinse as an initial measure. It is not important to manually do this procedure or trust the washing machine, but rinse should be in clean water without the addition of detergents. When loading clothes into the drum, you should use not one cycle of rinsing, but two or three.
- Soaking is also considered an effective way. In a container with warm water immerse the clothes affected by the powder for half an hour, then rinse the product in several waters.
- If divorces could not be removed, then you will have to use an air conditioner that will help soften the water, which will help to get rid of light impurities from the powder. When the air conditioner was not at hand, it is necessary to add a couple of teaspoons of soda for every 2 liter of water to the rinse water.
- For half an hour the product is placed in a container with warm clean water. After 30 minutes has passed, rinse the garment thoroughly. If this does not help get rid of the stain, it is recommended to wash the thing with the addition of dishwashing liquid.
- As an effective tool used acidic solution for application to stains. To do this, dissolve a teaspoon of oxalic or citric acid in 200 ml of hot water and moisten with the composition of the stain. A quarter of an hour after treatment, the mixture is removed with clean water.
How to wash blue spots from powder
Indigo carmine, some aniline dyes or Parisian blue, which are part of universal powders, leave poorly deduced marks on the fabric. Often, after soaking the laundry before or after washing, greenish or bluish streaks are found, and in some places small “stars” of blue color. The resulting pollution is the result of the point effect of colored granules containing blue in its composition. For many housewives this becomes a problem. Perplexed by the question of how to wash the blue stain from the powder, they are looking for appropriate methods by trial and error. It is not necessary to contact the dry cleaner immediately. If you do not miss the time, then at home you can solve the problem yourself. How can we wash the blue spots from the powder? Eliminate the effects of bluing crystals in the following ways:
- Rinse immediately with conditioner or in clear water, preventing the product from blue specks from drying out of the granules.
- Colored things can be washed in the temperature mode 40-50 degrees, without resorting to detergents.
- Hand washing colored in some places clothing is recommended with the addition of soap and vinegar. This will help get rid of the green or blue areola on the fabric. But after you need a thorough rinsing.
- If the fabric is able to withstand high temperatures, then boiling water is poured onto the fresh spot, which allows the blue spot to dissolve. But it is impossible to apply this method to old pollution, because it will only aggravate the problem.
Whichever option you choose, you should pay attention to the composition of the fabric, colors and recommendations for the care of the product.
How to remove the stain of powder on white
The previously agreed upon methods are relevant for color products, and how to wash the blue spots from the powder on the white fabric? Wardrobe items of light shades that are resistant to the effects of bleach, it is worth trying to bring in proper form with the help of products from the supermarket shelves, where a number of stain removers of various price availability are presented. Today it’s not a problem to eliminate pollution, and to the question of how to wash blue stains from powder on white clothes, the developed chemical industry makes it possible to choose a suitable tool from a huge variety of options. It is only necessary to strictly follow the instructions for use. If it is not possible to use progressive means of household chemicals, then the question of how to remove stains from the powder on clothes at home is answered by experts:
- It is necessary to add a teaspoon of ammonia to half a glass of water and process the stain in several stages until it disappears completely.
- If you don’t know how to wash the blue stains from the powder on the white things, then try to dissolve a tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide in 70 ml. This solution should treat the contaminated area of the fabric, leaving the mixture for 10 minutes, after which you should gently rinse with clean water.
- If you find it difficult to wipe the stains off the powder after soaking on a white cloth, then try to pinpoint the effect of the bleach on the asterisks.
With a variety of tools on the shelves of shops and the recommendations of experts, the question of how to clean stains from powder is easy to solve. Taking advantage of the advice, the hostess will be able to restore the former purity and freshness of clothing. A careful attitude to detergents and the exact following of instructions will eliminate the need to choose the right way to wash the pollution.