How to remove at home spots from flowers
Posted by: 27.01.2018
The spring-summer season pleases with a great mood, caressing by the rays of the sun and warm days. It is not surprising that at the weekend a person seeks to relax with his family or friends in the woods, in the country. Very often, after such leisure on arrival, one can find spots on the clothes of dandelion, celandine or grass. How to remove stains from flowers to save your favorite jersey or jeans? Each hostess does not hurt to know a few "secrets" and useful tips.
How to remove fresh pollen
If the pollen "settled" on your favorite piece of clothing is not worth worrying about. In no case should you try to brush it away, as this will only aggravate the situation. The dye pigment will penetrate deeper into the fabric, and it will be even more difficult to remove the contamination.
What to do if the clothes got pollen from flowers
- As carefully as possible you should try to shake off the wardrobe item so that the main part of the pollen will be removed.
- Next, take a piece of tape cage, it is glued to the contaminated place. Next, you need to sharply remove it and repeat such actions until the color of pollen does not come down.
- A small piece of household soap or baby soap dissolves in warm water. With a soft sponge, the resulting mass is applied to the contaminated area of clothing and left on 15-20 minutes, then rinsed with warm water. If the stain can not be removed, you need to try to wash the wardrobe item again.
To remove pollen by one of the listed methods will be obtained only when the spot is fresh. If the pollution was noticed after a few days, you will have to resort to other methods.
How to remove old stains from flowers
Pollen has a very strong coloring pigment, if the contamination is not immediately removed, it eats into the fabric. This is especially true for plants of red and yellow color. In order to clean such a stain, you need to prepare the following:
- tooth powder (just powder, not paste);
- oxalic acid, you can take citric;
- effective stain remover;
- washing powder.
How to wash stains from colors: ways to remove dirt from white and colored fabric
- If the clothes are white, citric or oxalic acid will help get rid of the contamination. It is better to take both ingredients (1 tablespoon) and dissolve everything in warm water (half a glass). The resulting product is applied to the desired area, left on the 15-20 minutes, then wiped with a conventional detergent.
- With colored fabric you need to be careful not to damage the shade. It is necessary to dissolve the tooth powder in a convenient container so that the gruel is obtained. The resulting mass is applied to the desired area, you will have to waitl until it is completely dry. After that, the tooth powder is washed off with warm water, and the thing is washed manually or in a washing machine in the usual way.
- If a snow-white tablecloth has been damaged, the contamination is treated with a regular stain remover, left for 30-40 minutes, then it is washed with detergent.
Better not to try remove the stain on the colored fabric oxalic acid, and on white tooth powder. Contamination is possible and removed, but the thing will suffer considerably.
Useful tips on removing stains from flowers
How to clean the stains from the flowers is no longer a secret. However, there are several other important nuances that every hostess should take note of.
- Grass stains are easily excreted with salt - this is a universal remedy that is suitable for backing fabrics of any color. A small amount of seasoning is dissolved in warm water, the cloth is moistened in the solution and contamination is wiped until it is completely removed. Then the clothes are washed in a washing machine or by hand.
- Dried stains from celandine is almost impossible to remove, so you need to act as quickly as possible. You can wipe the contamination with a slice from fresh potatoes, then treat with a stain remover. Wash clothes after that will be much easier.
- If a person came home with a dandelion stain, remove the pollution by the same principle as with pollen. In addition, it is not forbidden to treat the fabric with a stain remover that is suitable for the color of clothing available. After that, it’s best to wash the thing with your hands, and not in the washing machine.
It is important to remember that the faster a person proceeds to the treatment of contamination from flowers, the more chances to save clothes without damaging the fabric. The presented methods will help to quickly and effectively deal with the problem, the main thing is to strictly follow the sequence and not to forget about the basic rules.