How to easily and effectively remove stains from eco-leather
Posted by: 11.01.2018
Eco-leather is a modern high-quality material that fully complies with euro standards. With its appearance, it resembles expensive natural skin, and when you touch it you feel a pleasant softness. If you treat it correctly, then it will serve you for a very long time.
Most often, eco-leather is used for the manufacture of footwear and accessories. Such items are characterized by high wear resistance, resistant to severe frosts and sudden temperature changes.
How to remove stains from eco-leather?
This material is unpretentious in itself. But if suddenly there will be pollution, then it is better to remove it immediately. We offer you several reliable ways to solve this issue.
- How to remove the stain from eco-leather with simple soap? To do this, prepare a clean cloth, preferably from a natural fabric, and moisten it in a soapy solution. Lightly circular movements rub the contaminated area from the edges to the middle and leave in this form for 10 minutes. Then, with a damp cloth, carefully remove the soap residue and blot the stain with a paper towel;
- How to remove the stain from the eco-leather, which appeared a long time ago? For this type of pollution, a special agent for skin or 20 percent alcohol solution will be suitable. Moisten a cotton pad with it, treat the contaminated area and let it dry in a dark but blown place;
- How to remove the stain from the eco-leather light shades? Normal milk is suitable for this. Warm it up with 30 degrees and soak light and white things in it for 30-40 minutes. Milk will remove all dirt and refresh the color of the product;
- Wash products from eco-leather can only be in 30 degree water in manual mode. Your movements should be gentle, it is forbidden to rub and unscrew such things.
Now you know reliable ways to remove contaminants from this material.
Important! Under no circumstances should you use washing powders, gels or bleaches to clean the skin. These products contain harsh chemicals that will severely damage the smooth surface of the material and spoil its visual appeal. It is also forbidden to use a brush, washcloths or a sponge for dishes. Ecoskin is a very soft material, so these items can scratch it a lot.
How to clean furniture from eco-leather?
Since this material is used for upholstering furniture, it will be useful to learn how to remove various types of pollution from such a surface.
- Как remove tea stains from eco-leather and juice? To do this, wipe the surface with a damp cloth, and then immediately walk with a dry paper towel. This method must be applied to get rid of dust and dirt. If you could not immediately remove the dirt, then you can use alcohol-water solution 40-50 percent. As an alternative, ammonia is suitable.
Remember, it is strictly forbidden to leave the material wet after cleansing, because of this, the polymer film may deteriorate. As a result, the appearance of the furniture will lose its presentable appearance.
- You can try to get rid of coffee stains with the help of liquid soap and a wet cloth. To do this, apply a little detergent on the fabric, process the stain. Clean the remnants of soap with a clean, damp cloth, then blot dry with a towel;
- If you accidentally spilled beer on a eco-leather sofa, you will also need a mild soap. First you need to remove all moisture as much as possible. Then apply a vinegar solution to the contaminated area with a cotton pad, and then wash it off with plain water. Again, do not forget that after all the procedures, phlegm should not be left;
- In the case of blood contamination, only cold water is used. It is recommended to remove such a stain as quickly as possible, since blood is quickly absorbed into the surface and leaves traces that are very difficult to remove;
- The chocolate stain is removed with mild soap and warm water. In the case of ink, acetone is allowed, and salt will save from red wine.
As you can see, it is not difficult to remove stains from eco-leather.
Eco-leather is a material that does not tolerate moisture. Therefore, once a week it should be subjected to treatment with a special water-repellent impregnation. You can use the means in which there is ammonia. Always remember that such a coating is strictly forbidden to rub, pour water. If you use a stain remover, you must first test it on a small and inconspicuous area of the material, and then wipe it with a dry cloth.
It adversely affects the eco-leather rays of the sun, a bright lamp. Also, do not try to scrape off stains with any objects and do not resort to the use of cleaning agents and solvents, turpentine, furniture varnish, olive oil, chemical solution, bleach.