How to remove stains from berry juice and compote
Posted by: 09.04.2018
Do you like to treat yourself or your kids with fresh berry compotes or fruit drinks? But it happens that by negligence stains from them fall on clothes. How to be in this case? What to do? In this article, we’ll just talk about how to wash fruit juice or fruit juice from your clothes, give recommendations on how to make sure that there are no traces on the fabric, and also tell you about the folk ways to remove this kind of dirt.
Many hostesses have repeatedly made a lot of mistakes in the cultivation of cranberry or other berry spots, as they did it out of time. The most important thing is to start fighting with them right away, not to leave it for later, as long-standing pollution can permanently ruin your favorite thing.
I would like to note that removing traces of red berries is much easier than blue and purple. These include black currants, blueberries, blackberries and blueberries. The situation is more complicated with them, since there is more dye in them. how remove the stain from the blackberry fruit juice or other berries listed above, we'll tell you a bit later, but now we will give some tips that every housewife needs to know if there are spots of fruit juice or fruit juice on her way.
How to remove the stain from the berries
- Before you begin to remove the stain from the fabric, find out its origin, since the way to deal with it will depend on it.
- Fresh fruit stain and remove the berries many times easier than that which is already a few hours or days.
- Before using the remover, the contamination should be thoroughly rinsed under cool running water, which should wash off the dye, and noticeably facilitate the removal.
- When struggling with pollution, do not use soap, as it contains alkali, which, in contact with the natural dye contained in the berries, on the contrary, is fixed and makes it impossible to remove it.
- Before you apply the selected tool on the main site, test it in a less visible area.
- The process of removing stains start from its edges, smoothly moving to the center. Thus, it will not spread and grow.
How to remove stains from the berries
Do not be discouraged if bright splashes of fresh berries or fruit juice appear on your favorite T-shirt. It is necessary to immediately begin the struggle so that the dye contained in them does not firmly dye the fibers of the material. What will help to cope with pollution, if you do not have a good professional tool at hand to remove such traces, than and how to wash cranberry juice or other stains from the berries, we will tell further.
- Juice of green berries or fruits. If you get dirty in nature, and nothing happened, pick a couple of green berries or fruits from the trees (apricot, plum, strawberry is perfect), knead them with your hands, squeeze the juice and apply it on the stain. This tool will help remove even dirt from black and blue berries such as mulberry and blackberry.
- You do not know how to wash the cranberries from the clothes or remove the stain from other red berries, rinse the contamination thoroughly under running water, take half a liter of kefir and fill it with plenty of dirty place. Leave it on the 30-40 minutes, and then send the laundry to the washing machine.
- Wash clothes with stains from the berries will be much easier, even pre-soak them in a solution of citric acid. The proportion is as follows: 1 teaspoon lemon, 250 per gram of water. Keep the thing should 20-30 minutes, if necessary, you can repeat the procedure, after which it should be washed in the usual way.
- If you do not know how to wash stains from cranberries, strawberries, raspberries or other berries, then use a great way, which checked a huge number of hostesses. Take 50 grams of vinegar and 50 grams of lemon juice, mix, moisten with a cotton pad and apply the product to the dirt. Remember, to treat the spots from the berries should be from the edges to the center, since if you do the opposite, the stain may increase and spread.
- You can also use the familiar to each housewife table salt, with which you can clean stains not only from wine and grape juice, but also from various red and blue berries. It is enough to mix a little salt and water to make a thick mushy mass, which should be applied to the stain and left for 20-30 minutes. Before sending the item to the washing machine, wash the salt crust under running water.
- How to wash cranberries or other berries with colored fabric or very thin and delicate material? Use a proven tool known even to our mothers and grandmothers. To cook it, it is enough to mix one chicken yolk and 40 grams of glycerin into a homogeneous mass, and then evenly distribute it by pollution. Leave the tool on the 2-3 hour, then wash and wash the item as usual.
- If you do not know how to wash the juice from white clothes, you can use hydrogen peroxide. Mix it in proportion of 1 to 10 with water and soak in the resulting solution for 30-40 minutes. Over time, the stain should not remain a trace.
Quite often, boiling water is used to remove fruit and berry trails, believing that it is able to perfectly cope with this kind of pollution. Be careful, everything can happen not as you planned, and the stain with hot water can settle on your clothes forever, as boiling water will simply bake it. This method works only on very fresh dirt and stains from red berries. If you are far from home, got dirty and do not know how to remove a stain from cranberries, raspberries, strawberries or red currants, there are no other means at hand, then boiling water will help you to solve this problem.
Use stain remover
In the summer season, when sweet and fragrant berries ripen, you are happy to cook delicious compotes and fruit drinks. It so happens that they may leave random traces on your favorite clothes. How to remove the stain from cranberry juice or compote?
In addition to folk remedies, you can resort to a professional stain remover or bleach. In this case, you must remember that they are quite aggressive methods. Therefore, before use, be sure to carefully read the instructions on the label. In it it will be in detail specified on a method of application and a dosage of means. If there is such an opportunity, then check the effect of the composition on the fabric in a small area, to be sure that you will not completely spoil your favorite thing.
In this article, we described in detail how to remove the stain from cranberries, raspberries, currants and other berries. Use one of the above methods, and you can easily return the original appearance of your favorite clothes!