Quickly get rid of greasy spots on the skin
Posted by: 31.10.2017
Before as withdraw fat a stain of leather shoes or other products, you must carefully read all the warnings. Otherwise, you can ruin the fabric. In order to get rid of a fat area on smooth skin, you need to be extremely careful.
Preparation of the product before, remove stains
Leather is one of the most beautiful and expensive materials. But such strong, durable things require care. Leather products are made that are used daily. One of the most popular are women's bags and shoes. Many mommies often ask a question about how to remove the greasy stain from the shoes of a young child. First of all, it is necessary to study the prohibitions, and only then resort to options for removing problem areas.
- To wash in the machine the polluted leather thing.
- Scrape off the dirt.
Before applying even the safest remedy, it is necessary, first of all, to try to apply it on a small section of leather fabric.
Before you start cleaning the product, you need to prepare it. First you need to get rid of dust and dirt. This can be done both with the help of special tools and simple water.
If the clothes are wet, they should first be dried at room temperature. Do not use heaters or other electrical devices, as this may harm the material.
Removing stains from shoes
Before removing the greasy stain from leather shoes, you must first prepare it. First of all, things need to be dried well and remove dirt. Only after that start cleaning.
If you do not know what kind of fatty substance was on the surface of the shoe, then it is worth trying to wash it with a soap solution with a cloth.
The skin is red, yellow or brown, you first need to rinse with cold water, and then treat the area with coffee grounds. If this does not work, then fatty areas can be rubbed with a piece of burdock onions.
Oxalic acid will help to remove stains on leather shoes. She needs to wipe the surface well. The place where the processing was carried out, carefully wipe with a piece of cloth. Paint the lighted area with a special spray.
Removing stains from leather shoes will also help soda solution. To prepare such a mixture, you need to connect 1 tsp. baking soda and a glass of plain cold water. The resulting product must be applied to the dirty area and rub for a while. A small foam should form on the spot. Then it must be removed with a clean cloth and allowed to dry.
Simple methods for removing stains from a leather bag
Quite often, it is the bag that takes the brunt of the most difficult dirt. If dust and dirt can be easily removed, then there are some problems with grease. Women bag is one of the most necessary accessories, so it should always have a presentable look.
Many women often have a question, how to remove a fat stain from a leather bag. In fact, there are fairly simple options to get rid of such dirt. The main thing is to follow the basic rules during the procedure.
Before removing the fat stain from the leather bag with you need to have:
- castor oil;
- fresh lemon juice;
Cleaning methods have several stages:
First. It is necessary to take an eraser of soft structure and to wipe the fat place well. Particular attention should be paid to the edges.
In order to remove the fat stain from the bag you need to prepare a solution. First, a glass of milk is taken and brought to a boil. Then you need to pour into it 1 tsp. soda and mix well. In this state, leave for some time to cool the liquid. Then put a clean piece of cloth into the mixture and rub it into the dirty part of the bag. If the first time did not work, then the procedure will need to be repeated again.
Second. No less effective way is a soap solution with a few drops of ammonia. With a napkin previously impregnated with affinity, it is necessary to wipe the contaminated place. After complete drying, the bag should be treated with castor oil.
Third. Clean fatty places that are well absorbed into the fabric, you can use turpentine. Use the liquid must be in its pure form. Apply it should be a napkin with a natural fabric.
There is another way to remove stains from a leather bag. To do this, use an orange peel. Essential oils that saturate the fruit perfectly cope with complex contaminants. A small piece is required to rub a fat piece of fabric. It is necessary to process until it disappears. In addition to the fact that orange removes fat, it also gives the product a pleasant natural smell.
The main methods of getting rid of oily stains
Grease stains are a problem of many housewives. Quite often it is very difficult to cope with them, especially if they have been on the fabric for a long time. In this case, you should know how to remove grease stains from leather shoes or clothing. There are several ways to fight fat.
Basic methods how to remove leather stains:
- Chalk. This method works well on freshly formed pollution. To remove, you need to take a small piece of the substance and chop well. Then apply on the stain and leave in that condition for 30 minutes. After a while, remove the residue with a soft brush. If there is no such agent in the house, then you can use baby powder, talc, soda, or salt. If you decide to use the last two options, then before wiping them with a brush, you must moisten the surface with water. Otherwise you can scratch the surface.
- Dishwashing liquid. This is one of the most effective ways to get rid of an obsolete fatty site. In order to remove stains on leather shoes, it is enough to apply the washing liquid with a washcloth on the problem area and wait a bit. Then rinse with clean water.
- Laundry soap. The method is used in cases where the pollution could not be removed for a long time. Cover the greasy area with soap and rub it well with a napkin. You will need to process until it completely disappears. Then wash off the soapy liquid with water. It is important to remember that you can keep the soap on the skin for a few minutes. Otherwise, the fabric may dry out and lose its properties.
- Juice of onion or lemon. These products are used to remove stains from colored, leather products. Before you remove stains from leather shoes or other things, you need to squeeze the juice from citrus or onions. Only liquid is used in this case. Use a piece of cloth to carefully wipe the stain.
- Starch. First you need to prepare the mixture. In a glass of water dissolve a tablespoon of potato starch. The resulting liquid should cover the fatty area and leave for a few minutes. Wipe the mixture with a cloth soaked in gasoline and rinse it with water on top. You can also simply sprinkle dry starch on the skin and shake the product off after 20-30 minutes.
- Soda. The product must be combined with half a glass of water. Cotton disc should be well moistened in the tool and wipe it abundantly. During the preparation of the liquid, you need to pay attention to the fact that the soda on 100% dissolved in water. If you do not take this into account, then during cleaning, the remaining pieces can simply scratch the thing.
- Ammonia. On the basis of ammonia, you need to prepare a solution. Mix alcohol, water and grated soap in equal proportions. The finished product should be applied to the contaminated area and rinse with water.
- Alcohol. This is one of the most effective ways to remove stains from leather shoes. To do this, it is enough to take a rag moistened with alcohol and thoroughly rub the dirty area. If the household does not have such a substance, then you can use napkins, which already contain alcohol.
In order that the thing after cleaning does not lose its original appearance, before removing the greasy stain from the leather bag or shoes, builds to test the tool on a small inner section. This especially applies to alcohol and solvents.