Get rid of grease stains on your pants the first time: tips, tricks
Posted by: 14.04.2018
Regardless of the accuracy of the person spots have a nasty feature from time to time "decorate" wardrobe items. But to bring them and even the first time it turns out not always! However, you should not write off the injured pants, translating them into the category of clothing for work at the dacha. It is worth using the recommendations of sophisticated life experience of housewives who can, with the help of available tools, without damaging the fabric, return the original purity of the thing. The main advice of the wisest is considered - the sooner they realized it, the more chances to remove stains.
How to wash grease stains on pants with store supplies
Hike in the restaurant or cooking in the home kitchen, a trip to public transport or outdoor recreation left marks on the pants in the form of grease stains? Faced with such a problem, you can use the services of dry cleaning or try to remove the pollution yourself. But how to wash the fat spot from the pants without negative consequences? Initially, the manufacturer’s information on the product label is examined. Based on the characteristics of the fabric, an option is selected that is not contraindicated for this type of fabric. It is worth taking a closer look at the funds, which are abundantly presented on the shelves of the supermarket, and opt for the best option for availability and efficiency.
- Soap "Antipyatin" - one of the proven tools that proved excellent. It is necessary to lather the problem area and leave soaked for a couple of hours. Then wash and rinse thoroughly.
- Vanish should be tried if the trouser manufacturer has no restrictions on the use of the substances in its composition. But it must be remembered that the applied stain remover does not have to dry on clothes, because it can finally spoil your favorite pants.
- How to wash the greasy stain on the pants, if the product, according to the manufacturer's instructions, is contraindicated to wash in the usual way. A pencil for cleaning clothes will come to the rescue. Moisten the desired area, rub it with a pencil until it forms a foam, leave for 30-40 minutes, then gently wipe the place where there was a stain with a damp clean cloth. With the help of such a pencil, oily, fatty marks on trousers are effectively washed off, but should be carefully applied on fabrics with unstable dyes.
Attention! It is better to try any of the listed means on an inconspicuous part of pants or a piece of cloth so as not to spoil the product.
How to wash the fat from the trousers folk remedies
Housewives who do not trust the store or who are not able at the moment to purchase them can use the available tools that can be found in any home. A fresh stain is displayed faster and easier.
- If the fat flopped on the pants, then you should not smear it on the fabric, but try, as carefully as possible to remove it from the clothes. It is necessary to apply a paper napkin to the place of pollution, changing it until the paper surface is without greasy marks. Then you should generously sprinkle the stain with salt, periodically updating it, which will help the fat to soak into the crystals.
- Plain paper and iron are able to save trousers from greasy stains, but if the fabric withstands extremely high temperatures. To do this, sprinkle greasy stain with talcum powder, crushed chalk or starch, cover with a clean sheet of paper and then iron it with a hot iron. The procedure is repeated, changing the bulk mixture until the stain disappears.
- Vegetable oil, accidentally soiled pants will help remove a piece of paper and an iron (you do not need to sprinkle a stain with it). To iron, constantly changing paper, it is necessary until the stain disappears.
- Grandma's way is suitable for those who do not know how to wash the greasy spot on sports pants. It is necessary to take liquid ammonia, grated soap and turpentine in the ratio - 2: 2: 1, make a paste that should be applied to contamination and leave for a couple of hours, then clean the product using the method recommended by the manufacturer.
- White or light trousers made of fabric with a stable color can be rid of stains with a solution of water and liquid ammonia in the proportion of 2: 1. It is necessary to wipe the dirt with a moistened cotton pad, leave for 20-30 minutes, then wash the product. From the stain will not remain.
- Light-colored trousers made of fine wool can be saved from oily stains with the help of toothpaste or tooth powder, which are applied locally to the contaminated area.
- Shaving foam can also eliminate greasy stains.
In most cases, these methods allow you to get rid of fresh stains. Otstiryvanie old pollution requires great effort and time-consuming.
Than to wash the old fat spot on the pants
Due to carelessness or the lack of an elementary opportunity to immediately begin to eliminate dirt on the trousers, time is missing, which allows dirt and fat to soak up the fibers of the fabrics. How to wash grease stains on sweatpants, if they are not immediately detected? This will often happen, because going on a picnic, in the hospital, preference is given to sports suits that are comfortable and do not hold down movements. But an appetizing meal in nature or healing ointments can award pants with persistent stains, which are problematic to get rid of.
- Experienced housewives recommend reanimated pants even with persistent greasy dirt, after “refreshing” the stain, for this process the problem area is treated with hot steam. After this treatment, the stain is displayed as fresh, by any means suitable for the type of fabric.
- A gentle way to fabric is to use dishwashing detergent that is capable of engaging with grease stains on trousers. A drop of Fairy, without diluting, is applied to the stain and gently rubbing the gel composition into the fabric in a direction from the edges of the contamination to the center. If the fabric is “tolerant” to high temperatures, then some hot water should be added on top. The product is left alone for half an hour, after which you can wash your pants, following the manufacturer's recommendations on the label.
- Turpentine or cleaned gasoline is applied with a cotton pad to the old greasy stain, after cleaning the surface of the dirt from dust.
- Stains from engine oil can be eliminated with the help of magnesia powder, ammonia and ether, which are taken in equal proportions.
- An excellent helper in the fight against stains on the pants is potato flour, diluted with water to a porridge state. The mixture is applied to the stains, and after drying it is carefully removed and the problem area is treated with a cotton pad dipped in refined gasoline.
- How to wash greasy pants from delicate fabrics such as velor, silk, lace or velvet? They can be cleaned from stains with glycerol, ammonia and water in equal parts. The composition is applied to the stain, the product is wrapped in cellophane for 3 hours, then washed in the usual way.
Despair when you find greasy spots on your favorite pants is not worth it, because the above tricks can save the product. But here, like doctors, the main motto - do no harm! When removing stains with history, each of the means should be tested on an inconspicuous part of the pants, because they can destroy the structure of the fabric.