How to remove the stain from the usual ballpoint pen without traces and consequences?
Posted by: 28.02.2018
Как remove ink stain ballpoint pen? Such a problem is often faced by many housewives, who accidentally saw ugly blue marks on the clothes of their child-pupil or student. What to do and how to remove the stains from the pen, so that in their place there is not even a hint of the past? The first step of any housewife can be contact with dry cleaning, but not everyone has this opportunity. Then come to the aid of proven tools at hand. Any stains from the handle, how to remove from the fabric are solved individually. The cleaning method depends on the fabric itself, so what is applicable to cotton will be completely unsuitable for silk. Let's try to understand the problem in detail.
Fading, but active ink: how to overcome the blue spot?
Popular with the writing ball in Soviet times, the rods are gradually becoming a thing of the past. They are gradually being supplanted by improved helium-filled writing accessories. Despite this, ink is still used in everyday life, and not everyone knows how to remove a stain from a pen, to reduce it quickly and in a timely manner.
If there was such a nuisance, the main thing - do not get lost. Ink fills in incredibly quickly into fabric fibers, so it is better to get rid of them “on fresh tracks.” How to remove a pen stain from clothes, for example, a shirt? It should be as quickly as possible to press a paper napkin to the damaged place, then the ink will not crawl over the fabric. Further actions are determined by the type of matter, its color and structure.
Clear advice on how to remove stains from the handle from clothes and get rid of them will help you to clear up important tips from experts. The main condition for the success of such work is a clear knowledge of the rules for dealing with a certain type of fabric. Under the strict control of an expert, even the most persistent blots will dissolve without a trace.
So, we stock up with everything necessary for work:
- Gauze, bandage or a piece of cloth that is well absorbing liquid.
- Cotton pads or sticks for small dirt.
- Waterproof gloves (when using aggressive agents).
How to remove stains from the handle on clothes carefully and carefully? Previously on the surface of the table put oilcloth, prepare a wash and detergent. After that, safely proceed to work.
We remove the ink stain from the fabric correctly
How to remove a pen stain from clothes and launder it properly?
- The first step is to prepare the contaminated surface, pouring a little starch on it. It absorbs liquid ink and will not allow them to disperse along the fabric.
- To get rid of stains completely, the cleaning agent first treats the edges of the blot, and then goes to the central part.
- Before applying any cleanser, the surface is dried and degreased.
Advice! Before you remove the stain from a ballpoint pen and use the tools at hand, it is important to carefully choose chemicals, especially acetone. Immediately should be removed and aggressive solvents. Before using, any chemical substance is tested on an inconspicuous area of tissue. If the matter has not lost its former properties, the tool is safely used in further work.
Especially careful handling when removing contaminants require synthetics, silk, wool. They easily fall into disrepair with improper mode of action. And the question "how to remove a ballpoint pen spot" in this case requires special scrupulousness.
Remove stains homemade
How to remove the stain from the pen and keep the attractive appearance of the thing directly at home? There are many ways, each of which is able to restore the lost appearance of clothing quickly and easily.
- Lemon juice. The polluted site is plentifully sprinkled with salt and a little juice dripping. After 5 minutes, the product is stretched. This is a very effective way, however, it is applicable only for white things.
Attention: This method is actively used for cleaning leather goods and furniture. If the use of lemon juice does not give the desired results, it is replaced by a more effective means, turpentine.
What and how to remove the stain left by the ballpoint pen paste after a long and careless letter? There is another sure, safe tool.
- Milk of any temperature. They are filled with a container, immersed in it a contaminated product, and then washed in the usual way. Sour milk is perfect as a whitening ingredient. Having spread it evenly onto the problem area and having waited for the complete impregnation of the fabric, the sour milk is removed. Then this place is abundantly smeared with soap for washing, slightly soaked in water. As the blot disappears, the damaged product is thoroughly rinsed and washed.
How to remove ink from a ballpoint pen with clothes?
- Soda solution, diluted to a mushy state. This is the simplest, inexpensive, safe way to get rid of ugly divorces. It is actively used exclusively for all types of products, especially it is good for delicate fabrics. How to get rid of stains ballpoint pen and remove the paste in this way? The soda diluted with water is applied to the damaged area; after 10, the area is actively watered.
- Mustard powder is poured on the contaminated place, leaving there for a day. After the indicated time the ink trail is washed in warm water. How to remove stains from a cloth, white or colored? Excellent result gives the use of paraffin candles. It is rubbed the edges of the blot, preventing it from spreading to the sides, after which the dirt is carefully removed along with the applied substance.
We choose the means of chemical industry
How to clean a stain from a ballpoint pen and remove it forever? There are lots of industrial stain removers. They discolor any blue divorce, will remove it without much effort.
- Equal proportions of glycerol and ethyl alcohol. The prepared composition of abundantly handle traces of ink until then, until you reach the desired result. In process of dissolution of ugly marks make usual washing.
What and how to remove the stain from the ballpoint pen paste using a cleansing agent or alcohol?
- Ammonia solution diluted in water. On 200 ml of liquid 1 is taken a teaspoon of ammonia. (The preheated substance removes dirt more efficiently). The moistened fabric is placed on the contaminated area, straightened, covered with wet gauze, ironed. Not fully traces can be re-treated with ammonia solution. This method allows you to clearly understand how to remove stains from the handle with a white color, as well as fabrics made of cotton and flax.
- Acetic alcohol solution (ethyl), diluted in equal proportions. Any blot processed in this way will disappear without a trace. At the end of the product is well stretched.
- What is the best way to remove a paste from a ballpoint pen and effectively wipe it off? Come to the aid of a mixture of alcohol and acetone, taken in equal volumes. Heated fluid is applied to blue markings. (The method is especially good for flax and cotton).
- Woolen or silk products are treated with clean, cleaned turpentine. One has only to rub the polluted area with them and then the question “how to remove a ball pen spot from clothes” will disappear by itself.
Non-standard methods of cleaning clothes
Among the objects and substances around us there are many who will help to get a clear and competent answer to the question of how to remove the stain from the pen and wipe it off most effectively.
The most effective measures:
- Moisturize the area with shaving cream or hair spray. At the end, the soiled product is washed in an automatic machine.
- How to get rid of stains from a ballpoint pen on a colored shirt? The usual yogurt will come to the rescue. Soaked in it for 10 minutes thing get out and wash with soap. Rinse the product in the borax solution: 100 g of powder is required for 1 ml of water.
- How to remove a stain from a ballpoint pen and completely remove it from the skin of the hands? Here will help the sulfur with a match head or pumice. This machining is completed by thoroughly rinsing the hands.
Methods for cleaning delicate fabrics
How to remove stains from ballpoint ink and quickly clean delicate fabrics? Silk and wool are not afraid of lemon juice or turpentine, so the treatment with this tool will be the most optimal. At the final stage of this cleaning will require soap. For cleansing delicate fabrics use dry mustard diluted with water to a mushy state. She is treated clothes, leaving the mixture until completely absorbed. Dried mustard easily moves away from matter along with pollution.
Attention, the necessary advice: How to remove the stain from the ballpoint pen paste from the skin, leatherette? Here you will need a weak solution of soap. In 100 ml of pure water, add a tablespoon of salt and a drop of any liquid detergent. After processing the composition of ink traces, they are wiped with a damp cloth and carefully dry the area.
Ink on paper? Also remove!
How to remove the stain from the paste from the handle and remove it mechanically?
- Clean the upper paper layer with an eraser or stationery knife.
- Perfect bleach ink on paper ordinary bleach. Problem areas on paper are treated with a moistened cotton swab.
- Thin sheets can be decomposed into the sun, after a few days the blot will disappear.
- A solution of potassium permanganate, mixed with vinegar, is applied with a brush to the problem area until the recording disappears.
- A pale spot on white clothes will easily remove hydrogen peroxide.
So, the diversity of the proposed methods of cleaning ink stains will help to quickly and completely remove them, bypassing the dry cleaners and expensive shops. Choose your way, experiment, then your clothes will find the former freshness and brightness of colors. Good luck!