White spots from deodorant - how to effectively remove?
Posted by: 23.11.2017
Deodorant is a means without which modern people simply can not do. But what if the white spots of deodorant suddenly spoil your black stuff? Many people think that it would be much easier and the only right decision to buy a new thing than to wash a deodorant from the armpits, but this is a completely wrong approach to the problem! Many housewives already know a lot of ways that tell how to wash white on black without harming the fabric - why don't you take advantage of the methods proven by the people? So how remove white spots from deodorant on clothes of dark tones, and what to do best?
How to prevent trouble?
Most likely, you will agree with the statement that preventing yellow stains on clothes from deodorant is much better than washing the deodorant from clothes. How can you prevent trouble? Just follow the guidelines below:
- Apply deodorant not on clothes, but on the skin - in an even thin layer, without fanaticism.
- Try to use the tool at night, because deodorants are designed for that.
- Do not wear clothes immediately after applying the antiperspirant, but after a few minutes.
Following these rules will allow you to never face the question of how to remove stains from deodorant with your black clothes. But what to do if you have already made a mistake and planted several noticeable spots? It's time for you to learn how to scrub deodorant marks.
Kitchen tools - which one to use?
Before wiping white spots on black with expensive bleach or similarly expensive stain removers, try using the following tools from the kitchen:
- Salt. Before removing stains from deodorant from clothes, it must first be soaked in warm water. Next, you should sprinkle the problem areas with ordinary salt and leave to soak for several hours, preferably overnight. After this time, the stains on the clothes from the deodorant will completely disappear.
- Alcohol. Regular alcohol or diluted vodka is applied to areas of clothing contaminated with deodorant, which must be left for a couple of hours. Next - ordinary wash.
- Vinegar. Before you wash the stains from deodorant, make sure that your things are not made of delicate fabrics (especially light colors) - they can deteriorate as a result of the procedure. If all is well, apply a little vinegar on the stains and let it soak. After that, it is enough to wash clothes as usual. If it does not help, repeat.
- Lemon. If you haven’t had vinegar on your farm, and you don’t know how to clean the stains from deodorant, use an ordinary lemon. Citrus should be squeezed out on the problematic places of clothing, which should wash a little before washing.
We figured out the question of how to remove stains on black clothes with the help of tools that can be found in an ordinary kitchen. But everything is not so rosy, as it seems at first glance. How to remove stains from deodorant from clothes, if these methods did not help you?
Some more great ways
You do not know how to wipe deodorant from clothes so as not to spoil it? The following useful recommendations will answer all your questions about getting rid of stains once and for all:
- Soda and peroxide. Before removing the stains from the armpits of the deodorant, mix in a small container soda, hydrogen peroxide and regular detergent. Apply the resulting mass to the stains of deodorant and let it soak. After wash thing.
- Acetylsalicylic acid. You can take both pure acid tablets and aspirin. Before you remove stains from deodorant, you need to crush a few pills and rub their problem areas on clothes. Next you need to let the acid soak in, which takes about three to four hours. After that, wash clothes in a typewriter.
- Ammonia. This is quite an aggressive substance, so before you wash the stains from deodorant with it, you need to check the tool on a small section of fabric. If all is well, apply a small amount of ammonia dissolved in water to the stains and let it soak. After that, wash clothes in standard mode.
- Solvent. To some extent, a radical way about how to wash white spots from deodorant with black clothes. It is not recommended to use if the thing is made of delicate fabrics. To use the solvent, it is necessary to dilute it with water, after which the resulting solution should be carefully treated with stains from deodorant, without touching the clean areas. After the solution is absorbed, wash things in the washing machine.
- Washing powder. Not all ways on how to clean the stains from deodorant, require special substances - an effective tool can be made from the usual powder for washing. Add some water to the powder to make a viscous slurry. It is necessary to cover the stains from deodorant and let them soak, then send the thing in the wash.
Of course, this is not all ways on how to remove stains from deodorant from clothes. The above are the most effective and proven among the people. Use them first!
What should I remember?
Before you remove stains from deodorant, you need to remember some rules that will help to deal with the problem more quickly and efficiently. Check them out:
- Before you remove the white spots with black clothes, brush them, paying special attention to the borders of the spots - in this case they will not sprawl over all the clothes.
- Do not forget to make a small test of the chosen means before removing the stains from the deodorant on black - this will allow you not to spoil your dear thing.
- Wipe the spots from the edges to the center, and not vice versa, so as not to expand the stain.
- Think about how to wipe deodorant from black things as early as possible - old stains are much more difficult to remove than fresh ones.
Now you know how to remove stains from deodorant on clothes so as not to spoil it. Use these methods and recommend them to your family to fight the stains together.