How to quickly and properly clean the floors in the house
Posted by: 14.04.2018
Before you wash the floor, you must remove all objects that interfere with the process, remove all large debris, vacuum, or sweep. In the matter of how to properly clean the floor, the main thing is to know that the procedure will vary for different types of flooring, as well as the means to carry it out.
Basic rules for cleaning and cleaning the floor after whitewashing
Before you clean the floors clean, it is recommended to know about some of the nuances that will achieve the maximum result. To begin to wash the floor should be from baseboards, moving from the walls to the center of the room, so that it would be easier to collect all the dirt with a rag or mop. The unpainted surface must be moistened with a heated solution of water and soap, wiped with a brush, and then rinsed with water and wiped dry.
In the question of how to clean the floor clean, which is painted, will help ammonia, diluted in water. The surface is washed out, dries out for a while, and then it needs to be polished with cloth. If there is a problem with how to clean the “sweet” floor, you need to add a little acetic acid to the water and carefully wipe the sticky place.
The sequence of actions when cleaning the surface after whitewashing, to avoid strong streaks, is as follows:
- Pour the entire contaminated part with a solution of soap (highly concentrated);
- After all the remnants of the repair otkisli, collect all the dirt with a rag, often rinsing it in water;
- Add table salt or kerosene to a clean soap solution, moisten a rag in this solution and rinse the surface thoroughly;
- The final stage - the use of warm water and rags.
Thus, the floor surface will be cleared of the remnants of the repair, there will be no white streaks on the floor.
How to clean different flooring: comments hostesses
In the matter of how to clean the wooden floor, experienced housewives advise to use any detergent diluted with water. Be sure to carry out cleaning with a stiff brush, if the floors are unpainted. The resulting foam is washed off with water, and the moisture is collected with the help of rags.
Similarly, how to clean a wooden floor, you can handle painted surfaces, but without using a brush. You can take a mop and move from the farthest corner to the doorway. For the gloss of boards used a mixture of "methylated oil".
Quick clean linoleum
To clean the floor of linoleum, without leaving stains, can be as follows:
- In a container of water, add grated soap;
- Rag should be well squeezed out and thoroughly rinsed with water;
- Water should be changed frequently;
- It is impossible to heat water for washing, to add soda, as when cleaning a laminate.
To avoid the appearance of cracks on the linoleum, to give it a shiny look, you need to rub the surface with linseed oil or 1 linseed oil once a month.
Laminate and parquet flooring tips
When cleaning the parquet, it’s important not how to clean the floor quickly, but how well. The procedure is practically no different from washing floors from wood, but it should be carried out less frequently - 1 once a month. It is impossible to wet a rag, as the parquet should not absorb excess liquid. It is possible to add a few tablespoons of glycerin to increase gloss. Polishing should be carried out several times a month with a polishing brush.
A few recommendations on how to clean the laminate floor:
- Heat the water, add the usual table vinegar. Housewives use it to quickly evaporate moisture on the surface, as well as to avoid stains.
- Wash the floor can be a special mop for laminate, rags should be well squeezed. Move with a mop should be from the edges of the room to the exit, moving it in front of you.
- To remove dirt from the laminate, any gentle detergent composition is applied for the appropriate type of coating.
You can wash the type of floor covering in question a maximum of 3 once a week.
How to clean other flooring: tile, cork, stone
The tile can be quickly cleaned using a steamer. If there is no such device, you can make a soap solution with a few drops of ammonia. It is recommended that the 1 procedure be performed once a week so that the sutures are not clogged with dirt. Stone floors should be cleaned with liquid soap, diluted in water, but not detergent. It is difficult to wash off and it is impossible to avoid divorce.
The cork surface cannot be re-moistened, so when cleaning you need to carefully squeeze a rag. Do not use powders with abrasive particles; solvents and strong detergents can damage the surface. Conventional compositions perfectly cope with contamination on the cork coating.